
We had a fine time in KC this weekend for our anniversary. Actually, our anniversary was really only a secondary reason for going this weekend. The real reason we went up there was to attend the ceremony for Shae being promoted to Major. It is a big step up from Captain to Major, and I am very proud of what he has accomplished. I got to put his new rank on his uniform. And he presented me with flowers.
Isn't Collin cute sitting on that big turtle?
Random picture of a big dinosaur skeleton outside a restaurant in KC. Landon would have loved this.
3 comments:
Congrats to Major Lemons and Lemonade. We are hoping for a similar ceremony around these parts sometime next year.
Congrats to Shae!!! I am glad that you guys had such a great time!
That is awesome Shae!!! Congratulations!
I am so happy you guys got to have such a wonderful time in KC.
Post a Comment