Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

This week looks like it is going to be really crazy for me. I have 3 meetings and a dinner theater to help with between now and Sunday. Plus, school starts back up tomorrow.
I wanted to quickly post a few goals for this year.

1. Be less critical of my others and myself.
2. Learn how to more effectively discipline my son Landon.
3. Work harder; don't procrastinate.

In order to have goals and attain them they must be measurable. So I guess these really aren't "goals" unless I can somehow make them measurable. So. . .

1. Be less critical. Praise my children and myself at least once a day. Hopefully my children more often.
2. Learn how to more effectively discipline my son. Research and read about some different ways to discipline, especially in the Christian perspective.
3. Work harder; don't procrastinate. I'm just going to do it! I try to clean my house for 30 minutes every evening after the kids go to bed, but sometimes I am just too tired.

Here's to goals attained and a Blessed New Year.

No comments: