Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Downer

I realized it's been awhile since my last post and wanted to update a little about what's been going on.

I have a heart condition and needed surgery on Friday to replace my 7 year old pacemaker. It went well and I didn't even have to spend the night. The doctor did find a small rhythm problem in my heart that will be corrected with another surgery at a later date. I really don't like to dwell on this issue in my life, but wanted to let the friends and family know that all is well. I continue to pray every day that someday I will no longer need the device. Of course that prayer will be answered when "I see Jesus face to face." (name that song.)

Love you all.

4 comments:

Jolyn said...

I pray that you recover quickly and that the doctors performed the surgery well.

Are We There Yet?? said...

I am so glad that everything went well. I had wondered where you were. Take good care of yourself!

Joy said...

So glad that things went well! Thanks for sharing and allowing us to pray for you!

Nashvillians Now said...

Thanks for sharing Jennifer! I will continue praying for you. I am glad things are looking up.