No pictures of the massacre, but here are some of the very cute house.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Gingerbread House
Today begins the week of cooking and baking and decorating. Also known as the week-that-everything-that-could-go-wrong-will. So, in keeping with the theme, today Landon and I made a Gingerbread house (from a kit) and Collin feel and gouged his head so deep that blood streamed down the wound onto his face for a full 10 minutes. I could not get that bleeding to stop. It didn't help matters that Collin wouldn't hold still, just kept flinging his head around and slinging blood everywhere. And of course, when I asked Landon to bring me the phone, he asked if I needed to call a medic (he is his fathers son).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute house!!! I hope that the rest of your week goes more smoothly and that Colin heals quickly! ;)
Post a Comment