I love Little House on the Prairie. I watch it almost every day, either when the kids are napping, or after they go to bed. (I DVR it so I can skip the commercials.) Anyway, I had DVR'd an episode that happened to be part one of two. But I didn't get the second part, so, anyway, to make a long story short, I went on the internet to find out how the episode ended. (It was a very good episode - A girl named Sylvia gets raped and becomes pregnant.) I couldn't find out how the episode ended, but I found something about Katherine MacGregor (aka Mrs. Oleson) being a porn star!! I thought, "Man, she must be, like, 80, who would want to see that?" But it turned out to be another Katherine MacGregor (and the blogger I got that link from should be shot, who would want to mar the good name of Mrs. Oleson?).
Just thought you'd like to know.
3 comments:
How funny! I was obsessed last summer with Little House. I watched it all the time. It is good!
Confession: I have never ever watched Little House on the Prairie! I know, I know a little hard to believe but very very true!
I LOVED Little House as a child. It was my favorite show and I read all of the books by the time I was 8. For a while I tried to dress like Laura (yikes)!!
Post a Comment