How fun!!! I cannot believe how much Collin has grown! Amazing! You are a great mom to allow mud puddle play, I still struggle with messes...maybe that will ease as brother gets a little older! ;)
I to struggle with clean up from messes. I am trying really hard to let it go more. HJ would think that was the best. CG who hates being dirty would hate it! Your boys look like they are having SO much fun!
2 comments:
How fun!!! I cannot believe how much Collin has grown! Amazing! You are a great mom to allow mud puddle play, I still struggle with messes...maybe that will ease as brother gets a little older! ;)
I to struggle with clean up from messes. I am trying really hard to let it go more. HJ would think that was the best. CG who hates being dirty would hate it! Your boys look like they are having SO much fun!
Post a Comment