lemons 3 c. cold water 1/2 c. lemon juice 1/3 c. sugar sunny day
Monday, February 25, 2008
Strange New Snack
I revisited a suprisingly wonderful taste sensation from my childhood. Saltine crackers with jelly. Preferably strawberry. I forgot how good the salty crunch pairs with the sweet of the jelly. Go try it yourself. Yum.
Okay, this is strange enough that I just might try it! ;) I am a huge fan of jams and jelly and this is the perfect little pick me up (sugar) snack and who does not love salty/sweet. I will let you know how the taste test goes! This would be a super snack for the kiddos as well...thanks!
1 comment:
Okay, this is strange enough that I just might try it! ;) I am a huge fan of jams and jelly and this is the perfect little pick me up (sugar) snack and who does not love salty/sweet. I will let you know how the taste test goes! This would be a super snack for the kiddos as well...thanks!
Post a Comment