Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Booties



I finished my crocheted baby booties a couple of nights ago. I actually made 8 of these, but since I hadn't made them before I threw the first 2 pairs away because they were just practice. (Those darn perfectionist genes come from my father! {Love you, Dad.}) I think they turned out oh, so cute. And I look forward to making more pairs for some friends. I can do one bootie after the kids are in bed, so it doesn't take too much time either.

This will probably be my last post until after baby comes on Tuesday. I guess it's ready or not time now. I'm getting a little more uncomfortable and am excited to see the baby, but am nervous about jumping to 3 children. The jump from 1 to 2 was so easy, but I'm not sure how this will work. Fortunately I have a lot of family close by.

I will post as soon as I can after the birth. Facebook will probably be updated while I'm in the hospital.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Those are really cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one! Hope all goes well!

Christy Johnson Photography said...

Those are adorable!
I am so excited to hear about the new baby. I will be praying for you on Tuesday!