Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School's Cool!

Landon's first day of Pre-K was today. It is a 4-year-old program that meets every day from 8 - 11:30 am. No tears were shed, from either of us. I don't get all choked up over these sorts of things.

When he got home I asked him if he liked it and he said yes. And then he began to strip off his shorts and underwear. I asked him what the matter was and he said he had to poop when he was there and he didn't want to ask the teacher to help, so he didn't get wiped very well and he needed clean underwear.

I am happy to see him going off to school. I hope he can handle it and enjoys it, but I have a feeling our problems with him are just beginning. Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Nashvillians Now said...

The poop in the underwear story is so funny!

You will enjoy your precious one on one time with your baby! I loved that with CG when HJ started preschool.

Landon sounds pretty smart! You may have your hands full.

Joy said...

Hilarious! Happy School to Landon and to you!