Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Addition Update
Remember that addition to the house I posted about. It seems like many months ago, but it was just in May. Well, we hired a contractor on Monday! I am so excited to get this party started! We had been collecting estamates the last six weeks. The first 3 were all between $28 and $33. THOUSANDS, I mean. But we waited for one last estimate. From a Mennonite father/son company and they came in at $23,000 and some change!!! Yip-Pee. And you know they are going to do a good job, too. He had all these good ideas and details that none of the other companies even addressed. The foundation will be poured late Sept./early Nov. timeframe, so it's really going to get done now. I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Wow! How fun. You have got to be so excited! What a fun thing for the boys to watch everyday too. A great learning time for Landon on how things get built!
Post a Comment