lemons 3 c. cold water 1/2 c. lemon juice 1/3 c. sugar sunny day
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Number 3?
Two blogs I have on my feed (PW and One Thing) have stories (and pics!) of newborn babies. My ovaries are severely twitching right now. Where is that pesky husband of mine. . . ;)
How funny! I am sure Shae will be a happy man when you find him. Good luck with all of that. Our family is complete with two and a dog! I can't handle any more insanity!
Bless you. I think mine have finished twitching for good. Maybe it will change when R is a little older, but for now I'll live vicariously through you.
2 comments:
How funny! I am sure Shae will be a happy man when you find him. Good luck with all of that.
Our family is complete with two and a dog! I can't handle any more insanity!
Bless you. I think mine have finished twitching for good. Maybe it will change when R is a little older, but for now I'll live vicariously through you.
Post a Comment