Today is my baby's first birthday. I really can't believe he's already been with me a whole year. 365 days! He is such a blessing to me. He has such a sweet, sweet spirit. He's gentle and loving and so curious. He can walk now, and say ma-ma, da-da, nigh-nigh, by-by, and make kind of a "woof" noise when he sees and points at puppy dogs. He loves to snuggle and play with balls and trucks and anything he can use like a stick.
I love you, Collin, and hope your next year is as fun as the last.
We had a cook out tonight. He won't remember it, but Shae and I had a good time. And I hope our friends and family did, too. I made some monkey cupcakes that really turned out well. All the kids enjoyed playing in the sprinklers and just running amok. It's fun to have parties, but I like it when everyone goes home, too.
I love you, Collin, and hope your next year is as fun as the last.
We had a cook out tonight. He won't remember it, but Shae and I had a good time. And I hope our friends and family did, too. I made some monkey cupcakes that really turned out well. All the kids enjoyed playing in the sprinklers and just running amok. It's fun to have parties, but I like it when everyone goes home, too.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Colin! It has been fun watching you grow thru pictures.
Happy Birthday to the little man!!! I love the cupcakes!!! How fun!
For some reason I didn't see the pics earlier. I love the cupcakes! They are so cute! Good job.
Happy birthday Collin!!
Those cupcakes are ADORABLE!! Very impressive!
Post a Comment