Thursday, July 17, 2008

Giddy-Up


The line for the pony rides. It's family night on Wednesday and Thursday.


People filing in before the rodeo. See that woman in the middle of the picture with the yellow shirt? She graduated high school with me. I haven't seen her in over 2 years and I was so busy taking this picture I didn't even see her. I feel bad now.


Landon at the pony rides. He was the only one who got the mule. It fits his personality, I think!


Riding the carnival ride. This guy drives in from Iowa and sets up this reaaalllly old ride. I was very leery about letting Landon ride it. But all was well.

This horse was resting, ready for working the arena later.


These cowboys are checking out the stock.And they look mean. With big horns.

This is the grand entry. You'll have to excuse the fence. It gets in the way of good pictures a lot of the time. Check out the beautiful Kansas sky.


The Flag was paraded around the ring while they played the Star Spangled Banner.


Because I got tired of uploading pictures, I will do some more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nashvillians Now said...

Look at you turning into Pioneer Woman with all the horse shots!

The whole thing looks so fun! I bet Landon loved watching all the horses and rodeo. HJ would have been mesmerized.