Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Circus, Circus

My mother, Landon and I went to the Circus yesterday afternoon. I took my camera along, but unfortunaly I forgot to insert a memory stick, so I didn't get any pictures. But we saw live elephants, acrobats, funny clowns, little dogs, women with very little clothing, and extreme motorcylists. We ate cotton candy and Landon got a big balloon and light up sword. I wanted it to be a time for just Landon, because many times he finds himself at the mercy of Collin and his baby schedule. So a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Nashvillians Now said...

I love mother son outings too! It is such a sweet time for HJ and I to bond with no distractions, just us. His favorite place for us to go together is Dollywood. He also has enjoyed the zoo just us. I am glad you got some sweet time with your oldest!