Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Budget Busters

I've been tagged by Christy at Nashvillians Now for a Budget Busters meme. I'm glad this came along right now, because I've been having "post block" - I can't seem to think of things to post. So here are five things that bust my budget:

1. Buying photos of my kids. I recently had our families picture taken by a local photographer and then promptly spent way-too-much money on pictures that will probably be obsolete when our next baby arrives. (Not anytime soon.)

2. Lowe's. I love any home improvement/garden store.

3. Target. I can't get out of there for under $100.

4. Barnes and Noble. Any bookstore usually ends up getting a good chunk of our change.

5. The dreaded WalMart. I HATE that store. It's like an evil necessity. You think everything is so cheap, but the end result is always bad news. But I have to go there because there really is no other alternative. And I just don't like that whole mega-box-everything-you've-ever-wanted-in-one-store mentality. I HATE WalMart.

No comments: