Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bathroom/Kitchen Remodel, Part II

Yesterday my father came over to mud the walls in the bathroom and kitchen. When we removed the wallpaper, especially from the bathroom, there was some damage to the sheetrock that needed to be repaired. My father does an excellent job at mudding and sanding, and he doesn't seem to hate it. He did a terrific job and the walls are all ready to paint.

I took my mother with me yesterday to get the paint. I picked out a pale yellow for the bathroom, and a gray/blue for the kitchen. I may end up changing one or both after I get a wall or two painted later in the week. Of course I need to tape and prime first, so it may take me longer than I would like. If I wasn't so cheap I would just hire someone to do it, but I can do it myself, I just need more time.

I will add some pictures of the painting when I begin.

No comments: