Thursday, February 21, 2008

Local News - Disgusting

One of the reasons Shae and I moved back here was because of the small town living. "Mayberry" still exists here in middle America, and we love it. We know most everyone in our town, on nice days people and kids line the streets walking and playing, and you can rely on people here. It usually is everything you see in the movies that make fun of us "folks".

That is until something or someone like this "comes out" and lives in town. This man, who in all news stories is linked to P.P., is nasty and needs to leave. Having intercourse with a dog, twice! And that's the times he was caught!
For more on this news story, click here:
http://www.kwch.com/Global/story.asp?S=7899058

How do we remove degenerates like this from our communities? Do I sound like a stereotypical middle-American who is close-minded and intolerant? That's fine! I don't want people like this in my town. Most of the people who read my blog are not from P.P., but if you are maybe we can band together and run these people off.

1 comment:

Nashvillians Now said...

I don't even know what to say about that. I laughed when I read that story b/c it is so farfetched but then you realize it is for real. That is crazy and disgusting!