Friday, February 8, 2008

Hairy Scary!

No, that's not a dead, drowned rat.
I just took a shower and that is the amount of hair I have been losing everytime I take a shower. I jest you say? Not so. That is truely the hairball from the drain.
1. I brush my hair.
2. I shampoo and condition my hair.
3. The drain clogs.
4. I pull out this small drowned rat.
This has been happening since the end of October. Now I know it's just hormones from pregnancy and nursing, but it gets a little disheartening after a while. Granted, I don't get a shower very often, maybe 3-4 times a week, (you stay-at-home moms know what I mean) but COME ON, how long can this go on before I become bald?

2 comments:

Nashvillians Now said...

That is how I felt when it was happening to me! I called my hair dresser and was like why is this happening??? She assured me it was normal and I would not go bald. Kevin was disgusted with the amount of loose hair that was all over the house. I would swiffer and it would be all hair! Gross I know. Hang in there, you won't lose it all it just seems that way!

Are We There Yet?? said...

Yep..been there, done that. Isn't it disgusting?! It will stop soon. It's one of those things you have to go through after having a baby.